IKEA Panggil Balik Produk Lampu SMILA

Friday, January 17, 2014 by Unknown ·

Menurut laman IKEA Malaysia, pihak IKEA memanggil balik produk lampu SMILA untuk diperbaiki semula kerana dikhuatiri boleh mendatangkan bahaya kepada kanak-kanak. Ini ekoran terdapat kemalangan tragis di Scotland, dimana seorang bayi meninggal dunia akibat terbelit dengan wayar lampu tersebut.

[National]  IKEA urges all customers that have an IKEA SMILA wall mounted lamp to check immediately that the lamp and cord are out of reach of children when in a cot or playpen.
The cord must be securely fastened to the wall as loose lamp cords can present a strangulation hazard to infants and young children.

IKEA has received a report of a tragic accident in Scotland, where an infant in a cot died after getting entangled with the cord of a SMILA wall mounted lamp. No reports of injury have been received in Malaysia.

Customers are asked to proceed to the Exchanges and Returns Counters at the IKEA store or contact IKEA Customer Service at +603-7726 7777 to receive a repair kit free of charge containing a warning label, safety instructions and
self-adhesive fasteners for fixing the lamp cord to the wall.

IKEA reminds customers that any corded product such as a window covering or blind can present a strangulation hazard. Accessible cords should always be kept out of reach of young children.

IKEA apologises for any inconvenience this may cause. - IKEA


Jangan lupa "Follow"

Jangan Lupa "Like"

Popular Minggu Ini

Entri Santai Terkini


Menarik Tertarik