12.04.2011

Nak Marah.. Budak Lagi...Sabor Jer Lah...

Sunday, December 04, 2011 by MR Penyubiru ·
Labels:


Oh no! 'iPod Touch + open bathroom door = a hard lesson learned




Dye job: A mother explains her green cat... 'My almost two-year-old daughter coloured Smoosh the kitten when I was in the shower'


It's all in the delivery...: One anonymous submission saw a car bonnet finely, indelibly, scratched with a very sweet message


Computer says no: 'I left my two year old alone for less than ten minutes to put my other one down for a nap. Bad idea,'


Eggselent toys: 'My plans to make frittata...'




IT malfunction: 'Maybe it's a Crayola washable marker, you might wonder. Nope. That would be a big, fat, wedge-tip Permanent marker' says one long-suffering mother




Haha.. sapa yang ada anak-anak kecik, mesti pernah alami situasi cam di atas kan.....sabor jer lah kan....

sumber : Daily Mail

0 comments:

Jangan lupa "Follow"

Jangan Lupa "Like"

Popular Minggu Ini

Entri Santai Terkini

Arkib

Menarik Tertarik