2.22.2011

Ada Telur Dalam Telur

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 by MR Penyubiru ·
Labels:



Mr Fellows, a grandfather-of-four from Weymouth, Dorset, said: 'It was just amazing.

'I was making scrambled eggs for my breakfast and used an ordinary egg I bought from the chap down the road who has a stall.

'It was quite big - around half the size again of the normal large egg - so I thought it might be a double yolker.

'I put the shell down on the side and didn't think anything of it while I ate the eggs. They tasted just the same as usual.

'But when I went to clear it away, I noticed this little egg in the middle of the shell.

'It was virtually round and looked like a little marble.

'I've worked in farming for 20-odd years, including some work with poultry, but I've never seen anything like it before.'




source : Daily Mail

0 comments:

Jangan lupa "Follow"

Jangan Lupa "Like"

Popular Minggu Ini

Entri Santai Terkini

Arkib

Menarik Tertarik